Specifications and pricing of goods
1. Specifications of goods shown on this website may differ from the actual article and are subject to manufacturer’s changes without prior notice.
2. All prices are subject to change without notice.
3. Quotations are valid for fourteen days, and depend on stock availability.
1. Delivery charge is subject to order as well as Delivery Destination. Please contact 4-SA Medical for further details.
2. For distribution nationwide, 4-SA Medical relies on the services of courier companies. Customers can make use of their own courier.
3. In either instance, the customers are responsible for the full amount of delivery charges. If customers decide to use 4-SA Medical’s courier, they will be asked to pay the delivery charges in advance, as per the courier’s quotation.
4. In case the customer uses 4-SA Medical’s courier and has made the payment by credit card, the customer may be required to present the credit card used in the transaction to the courier upon delivery of the goods.
Refunds and Returns Policy
1. Due to the nature of these products, goods returned for credit must be in their original packaging complete with all instructions and manuals.
2. 4-SA Medical reserve the right to refuse credit for any goods returned not complying with these terms. (Certain sterile goods cannot be returned).
3. A 10% handling charge will be levied on all goods returned, subject to terms stipulated in No. 1 above.
4. No credits will be given on goods returned after seven days of purchase.
5. Goods returned for credit must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. Goods will not be credited without this.
6. Warranties are null and void on any equipment and/or goods damaged by lightning or power surges.
7. Warranties are null and void on any goods returned with physical damage.
8. Certain products will have normal wear and tear, this is not covered by warranty.
9. No credits will be given on any goods returned with lightning, power surge or physical damage.
10. All equipment is sold with a one year guarantee, unless otherwise stipulated. All furniture (and mobility items) is sold with a 6 month guarantee.
11. 4-SA Medical do not provide on-site service.
12. Goods returned as faulty must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. All goods sold by 4-SA Medical are scanned and 4-SA Medical will not attend to any faulty goods without a copy of the original invoice or where such goods do not show on our scanning system as having been purchased from 4-SA Medical.
13. While every effort will be made to attend to faulty goods as soon as possible, we regret that no faulty goods will be attended to immediately.
14. Please allow for a turnaround time of a maximum of 10 working days. Goods which have to be returned to local or overseas suppliers will take between one week and six weeks to repair or replace.
15. 4-SA Medical does not cover any transport costs under its guarantee policy. There will be delivery charges for all collections and returns.
16. If a fault on any item is found to be caused by misuse or negligence, this product will fall out of its warranty and 4-SA Medical will quote on charges accordingly.
17. A manufacturer may change specifications and warranty terms for any products at its own discretion and without prior notice. 4-SA Medical cannot be held responsible for any loss to any client through a change of warranty terms.
18. 4-SA Medical reserves the right to offer limited warranties of less than one year on any or all of its products or components. It is the responsibility of the customer to ascertain the full terms of the warranty of any product they are purchasing prior to acceptance and / or payment of the goods. Copies of all 4-SA Medical terms and conditions of sale, returns and warranties are available on request.
19. Goods remain the property of 4-SA Medical until fully paid for.
2. All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify customers that subscribe to this service.
3. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service.
4. By using this website, you signify your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions Policy.
1. Currency: All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR) unless agreed differently.
2. Payment Clearance: No goods will be released until payment has been confirmed as being on 4-SA Medical’s account.
3. Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT): Customers may currently pay by transferring cash or making (EFT) Electronic Fund Transfer over the Internet into 4-SA Medical’s bank account. Please contact us for our bank details.
4. Customer reference: Please indicate clearly on the payment or the EFT your Order No. or Invoice No.
5. Proof of Payment: Customers are requested to either email or fax payment slips with reference number (if any) and their own details clearly stated to firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 86 557 5478
6. 4-SA Medical will not accept any bank guaranteed, private or company cheques as payment.
Booking of goods:
1. Goods may be booked for Registered Dealers only. The goods will be kept booked for maximum of seven days since the day of the order.
2. Goods that have been paid for but not collected will be kept for the maximum of 30 days from the invoice date.
3. After that the goods will be credited and a 15% charge withheld for storage expenses.
This website is available at the users own risk. 4-SA Medical and associated persons are not responsible for any accidental or incorrect information including software errors, bugs or any harm caused by this website for any reason.